Scrapbooking de BadBarbie

Scrapbooking de BadBarbie

28 oct. 2018

More than words october challenge


Défi - Challenge

For my background, I used a lot of splatters colors and one of my leisure is photography. With the scrapbooking I think you must have a little bit of skills with pictures because it's the startup of the creation. So the picture was taken at Puerto Plata, I love the sunset color with the dark at the beach.


Voici le lien du défi - Link of the challenge


Voici ma réalisation - My realisation

Quelques gros plans - Some closure captures





5 commentaires:

  1. Ohhh, I love your stamping and your cool clusters! Thanks for playing along again at More Than Words.

    RépondreEffacer
  2. I love your creation...its gorgeous. Stunning photo and amazing background details. Thanks for joining in at More Than Words.

    RépondreEffacer
  3. I LOVE this layout, so much details, great splatters my friend, and I agree photography is an amazing leisure. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    RépondreEffacer
  4. Magnifique page et la photo! Merci pour ta participation au defi More Than Words! Hugs, Asia

    RépondreEffacer
  5. Perfect page (theme, colour, layout, image, splats!!) for our challenge! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    RépondreEffacer